KEEPING UP WITH COVID-19
Optometric COVID 19 Summary of Resources
Doctors & Staff,
First and foremost, we pray that this message finds you, your family, friends and practice staff well!
These are unprecedented times and we know that patients and practices are looking for trusted guidance and resources. To that end, we have consolidated several AOA resources such as: COVID-19 Guidance, Patient Care & Staff Guidelines, Expanded Medicare Tele-health Guidelines and a Tele-Health Educational Webinar. Below are links to each of these resources:
- AOA Guidance to Doctors of Optometry on the CDC 04/10/20 - Doctors receive immediate relief funding from the HHS (Click Here)
- AOA - COVID-19 guidance for optometric practices, 03/17/20 - Prior to & after patient care Guidance (Click Here)
- AOA- Webinar on COVID-19 Tele-Health Services (Webinar Click Here) & (Handouts Click Here)
- CMS General Tele-health & Telemedicine Tool Kit (Click Here)
- Health Team Advantage Provider Newsletters – COVID 19 - Tele-health Coverage (Click Here)
If you haven’t considered tele-health, perhaps this is a good time. As a Coherent Eye Care Network Provider, you have special pricing with EyecareLive, one of our Preferred Partners. You can learn more about EyecareLive via the demo and application link below.
EyecareLive is waiving their onboarding fees, just mention that you work with Coherent Eye Care. They will walk you through the process, best billing practices and of course costs.
Our team at Coherent Eye Care is working fulltime to meet your needs. If there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We wish you, your staff and your patients the very best during these difficult times. Please stay safe and be well!
Your Coherent Eye Care Team